Sarita Felder is an inspirational speaker, executive leadership and team development coach who is senior advisor and coaching partner to executives and their teams from the U.S., Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, in diverse industries, government, private and nonprofit sectors. She engages virtually or in person, swiftly establishing trust and mutual respect, honoring and celebrating diverse cultures, values and beliefs, and co-creating extraordinary results.
Sarita enjoyed over twenty years in the pharmaceutical industry, contributing as an executive leader in global corporate enterprises and marketing communications firms. She inspired teams to replace long-standing silos with cross-departmental synergies, focus during layoffs, mergers, acquisitions and restructuring, and acculturate to new business partners and models. As well, she designed and led an advertising division in a continuing medication education firm. Since founding Sarita Felder and Associates, Sarita has supported executives in transforming their leadership in the medical devices, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, healthcare services, grocery and food services, financial services, and consumer products industries.
Sarita revels in multidimensional assignments in which clients build business success through crystallized vision, strategic systems thinking, tailored communications and visionary creativity. Sarita has a passion for and also focuses on cross-cultural and cross-functional leadership; leadership branding and presence; tailored communications; and paired conflict management.
Education and Professional Affiliations
• MBA, International Marketing, Zicklin School of Business; BA, French and Spanish, Barnard College, Columbia University
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
• Certified Executive Coach (CEC), Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
• Adjunct Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership
• Trainer, International Corporate p-SIG Coach, iPEC
• Member, International Coach Federation (ICF) and New Jersey Professional Coaches Association
• Co-leader 2013-2016 Executive Women’s Circle of Advisors Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
• New Jersey Organizational Development (NJOD) Learning Community
• Served as: Advisory Board Member, Institute for Sustainable Enterprise (ISE), Silberman College, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU); Lead Executive Leadership Coach, Graduate Certificate in Managing Sustainability, FDU
Representative Speaking Engagements and Workshops
• Keynote, “Carpe Diem! Intention. Attention. No Tension,” NJ Women in Science and Technology Summit, NJ
• “Sustainability, Women and Business: A Global Perspective,” Economic Opportunities for Women of Asia-Pacific Conference, jointly sponsored by Singapore Management University and the World Bank, Singapore
• Private Workshop Presenter, “Making Our Mark: Powerful Goal Setting for Exceptional Success,” Basel, Switzerland
• Moderator, HBA Panel, “Outsourcing, Offshoring and Shared Services: Opportunities, Challenges and Impact,” NJ
• Co-presenter, “Applying Creativity to Drive Success in Challenging Times,” American Creativity Association, PA
• HBA Webinar, Vision to Reality: On-target Goal Setting that Gets You Where You Want to Go
• “Back into the Saddle,” Inspiration & Wisdom for Women of All Ages, Women’s Institute Launch Conference, NJ
• “What Is My Personal Brand and How Can it Help Me Achieve My Goals?” private presentation, NJ
• “Enhanced Team Communications for Enhanced Team Performance,” private presentation, NJ
• Native Speaker: English. Conversant In: Spanish and French